To customers, the most important thing is that the products or services will be delivered as per their specifications and meet their expectations instead of disappearing after payment received. To suppliers, they will be grateful for prompt and correct payments made by customers without tricks. Trust is so difficult to be built but can be ruined in seconds.
That’s why we spilled so much ink on demonstrating how we guarantee our quality under “Quality” menu. We would rather to see one customer working with us for a hundred times than one hundred customers trying with us for only once each.
We always aim to provide the best quality with zero defects, but if quality issues happened due to our fault, we will take our responsibility accordingly.
1. Warranty, Remedy and Disclaimer of Warranties
1.1 X-Parts Way warrants that the products shall be (a) free of defects in materials and workmanship at the date of delivery from us to the Customer and (b) manufactured by us in accordance with Customer’s specifications and the IPC Standards as required.
1.2 All products shall conform to IPC 6012 Class 2 or 3, IPC-A-610 Class 2 or 3 standards for Rigid, Rigid-Flex, Flex boards and PCB assembly respectively, unless otherwise stated by both parties in writing.
1.3 X-Parts Way warrants that the products (mainly refer to bare PCBs) can be stored and be used within 3-12 months after delivery, provided they were stored in proper conditions of heat and humidity and in their original packaging.
|PCB Surface Finish Type||Shelf Life|
|ENIG, HAL, HAL LF, Flash Gold, ENEPIG||12 Months|
|Imm.Tin, Imm.Ag||6 Months|
1.4 The “Warranty Period” for X-Parts Way products (PCBA, Spare Parts, Electronics etc.) is six (6) months from date of delivery, except that for Hot Air Solder Leveling (HASL), Lead Free HASL and Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) surface treatment products the Warranty Period is twelve (12) months.
1.5 X-Parts Way shall repair or replace for any product(s) that is in breach of the warranty stated above. Or if X-Parts Way is unable to repair or replace the defective product(s), refund Customer the applicable purchase price accordingly.
1.6 Customer shall notify X-Parts Way of any defect, in writing, within the warranty period and within fourteen (14) days from the day the defect became known or should have become known to the Customer.
1.7 If a valid notice of defect with respect to products delivered under an order is not delivered to X-Parts by Customer within the applicable Warranty Period and within the applicable 14 day period specified in the above sentence (Provision 7.5), then the warranty in Section 7.1-7.4 shall expire and X-Parts Way shall have no liability under this Section 7 with respect to such products or defect(s).
1.8 Any notice of a defect shall include a description of the defect in written, a photograph or video of the defected product, project part number and quantity of defected boards etc.
1.9 X-Parts Way will be entitled to investigate the cause of the defects. This may include, but not limited to, destructive testing on bare and or populated boards returned from Customer to us.
1.10 Complaints due to errors or lack of information in production files/documentation or design defects in the construction cannot be accepted.
1.11 Customer shall not return products to X-Parts Way without first obtaining a return authorization code from us. Products returned to X-Parts Way must be packed by Customer as received. All transport in connection with repair or replacement of defective products shall be at X-Parts Way’s risks and expenses. The Customer shall follow X-Parts Way’s instructions regarding how the transport shall be carried out.
1.12 For PCB Assembly, as potential hidden risks or defects or bugs can’t be all detected by our routine inspection equipment / procedures (AOI, X-Ray, Visual Check, Multi-meter etc.), X-Parts Way strongly advise Customer to provide detailed testing procedures and inspection criteria for us to do functional test on the PCBA prior to shipment. Otherwise, X-Parts Ways reserves the right to decline the liability of warranty for the failures of PCBA due to Customer’s refusal to our functional test request.
1.13 The above warranty does not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration by Customer; unauthorized modification; improper use or operation; abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit; improper site preparation; or unauthorized maintenance or repair.
2. Limitation of Liability
2.1 X-Parts Way shall not in any event be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of sales or business, loss of profit, loss of use or goodwill, incurred by the Customer or any direct or indirect Customer of the Customer, regardless of whether such party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
2.2 X-Parts Way’s liability under any order is under all circumstances limited to the purchase price paid by Customer under such order.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Policy & Guidelines
● Any merchandises returned without confirmation with us in written will not be accepted.
● Acceptance of the return or not is at our discretion. But we prefer to have good communications with Customer and seek for fair solutions together.
● For a confirmed quality issue of our responsibility (or to be further evaluated) and confirmed necessary return, we will follow the next steps to finalize the RMA and warranty procedures:
1. X-Parts Way acknowledge our problems; we will generate a RMA ID in our system and send it to Customer.
2. Customer please ensure the returned merchandises be packed and labeled in their original packaging and labeling, the RMA ID should be obviously visible either outside or inside of the packaging. (Package without RMA ID may not get our attention or be returned back to the sender; package without proper packaging might get damaged during transportation, X-Parts Way will not be liable to the damages caused by Customer’s improper packaging.)
3. Please share a tracking number after shipping the RMA package.
4. X-Parts Way will do further investigation and analysis after receiving the package.
5. Customer will get replacement for new parts (in stock) or credit memo / refund (out of stock).
6. Customer confirmed the new parts correct and acceptable.
7. RMA closed.